Your smile says more than "I'm happy." it also says "I'm confident." The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry states that a smile reflects your true personality. However, defects, stains and a dulled finish change how your project yourself to the world. Cosmetic dentistry from Schoepflin Dental Excellence in Port Orchard, WA, can change all that.
Your mouth is healthy but...
You don't want people to see your smile. Over the years, you've acquired some deep discolorations and a small chip on a front tooth. Combine those with mild overcrowding and your healthy teeth look shabby.
When you come to Schoepflin Dental Excellence in Port Orchard, your cosmetic dentists, Dr. Ronald Schoepflin and Dr. Scott Smith, can show you ways to enhance your smile.
They address issues such as:
- Tooth color
- Dental alignment
- Missing teeth
- Dark fillings
- Surface defects
- Hairline cracks
With a comprehensive examination, your dentist can tell you if your mouth is healthy enough for a cosmetic makeover. If it is, he'll develop a care plan which considers how you want your smile to improve and also what changes are truly possible.
Cosmetic dentistry options
Considering your individual needs, personal preferences and goals, your cosmetic dentist in Port Orchard can offer one or more state-of-the-art aesthetic treatments which will boost your appearance and confidence for years. Schoepflin Dental Excellence executes all smile makeovers with skilled precision, using only quality materials that are durable, biocompatible and natural-looking.
Services offered at Schoepflin Dental Excellence include:
- Teeth whitening to brighten smiles by several shades quickly and safely
- Porcelain veneers to cover damaged tooth structure with a thin shell of realistic ceramic
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth with artificial teeth rooted in the jaw bone
- Cosmetic contouring to reshape chipped and uneven tooth enamel
- Composite resin bonding for durable and realistic repair of small flaws
- Tooth-colored fillings which restore decay with an inventive mixture of glass particles and acrylic
Find out more
Yes, your smile can change for the better. Learn how during a personal smile analysis with Dr. Schoepflin or Dr. Smith. Call the office in Port Orchard, WA, today at (360) 871-2959!